How to interpret thyroid tests, improve thyroid and gut health, and know when thyroid medication is necessary
Questions are in from podcast listeners. Listen in to hear my responses to the following thyroid health questions:
- How important is it to look at all the values in a complete thyroid panel and not only TSH?
- Is 4.5 too high for TSH?
- Would you be alarmed if the TSH number was the only number that was high, and no other negative symptoms were experienced?
- Would you recommend someone with subclinical hypothyroidism use meds?
- What if your TPO antibodies and the rest of your thyroid tests are normal, but your Thyroglobulin Antibodies are through the roof?
- If someone has SIBO and Hashimoto’s but seems to tolerate gluten well, do they absolutely need to avoid gluten?
- How could improving my gut health improve my thyroid function?
- Can SIBO lower T3 and sex hormones?
Subscribe for future episodes