Answers on GI side effects from the COVID vaccine, probiotics on a budget, Berberine, and more
Today we will cover listener questions, including:
- Do you hear about GI symptoms after COVID Vaccine often?
- Can Berberine help with different forms of SIBO?
- Does intermittent fasting make reflux worse?
- Is it ok to use antimicrobials along with probiotics at the same time?
- How to take probiotics on a budget?
- How to apply your hormone balance supplements with menstrual status?
- Why can some people eat a lot of food and not feel full?
Subscribe for future episodes
Hey everyone. We’ve had a number of people reach out and ask how to refer someone to our clinic and to make this easy, we created a page DrRuscio.com/referrals. And our office is happy to provide a referral source for challenging patients or clients working with people in a clinical setting is really at the core of what we do. So again, happy to help however we can.
Simply enter the person’s contact information and our office will take care of the rest. This probably goes without saying, but you can rest assured that the client or patient that you are referring will obtain progressive yet cautious care, care that is cost effective. We will not order unnecessary lab work.
We will not use copious amounts of supplements. Also, our care is devoid of overzealousness and fear mongering, and we use treatments that are science based and caused focused. That URL again is DrRuscio.com/referrals. And again, more than happy to help, however we can.