Updates in Probiotic Research for Oral Health & Kid’s Health
New studies reveal how probiotics work to improve allergies and GI symptoms in children, along with bad breath, COVID-19, and other infections
This episode covers updates in probiotic research related to children’s health, oral health, and infections. By listening in, you’ll get answers to the following questions:
- Does strain-specificity matter when using probiotics for kids?
- Do probiotics improve tolerance to infant formula?
- Do probiotics reduce the risk of infants developing allergies?
- Do probiotics improve GI symptoms in children?
- Do probiotics help with bad breath?
- Do probiotic lozenges improve oral health?
- Can probiotics improve post-surgical, COVID-19, and upper respiratory tract infection outcomes?
Hear how these updates in probiotic research can help you know how to use probiotics best for children, oral health, and infections.
I care about answering your questions and sharing my knowledge with you. Leave a comment or connect with me on social media asking any health question you may have and I just might incorporate it into our next listener questions podcast episode just for you!