About the Role
We are seeking a writer to join our hardworking, and highly skilled team. As the content writer, you will develop and optimize the content for drruscio.com and austinfm.com. You will be responsible for maintaining the tone and quality of the RI platform. An understanding of health and wellness and a passion for a healthy lifestyle is key.
Weekly, you will be expected to write a variety of scientifically validated blog articles, summaries, eblasts and social posts for our platform. You will be expected to analyze the SEO performance and utilize data and research trends to drive consumer engagement and site performance. You will be working closely with Marketing and Production to drive content and growth.
We are NOT looking for the 9-5 seekers. We are a committed group looking for others who have the same standards of excellence and is looking to earn increasing responsibility with our fast-growing platform. Ultimately, you should be able to deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
- Product Copy Development for store, website, email, and social media
- SEO rich content and subsequent optimization
- Creative and compelling keyword deep content
- Blog & Social Media Posts
What We Are Looking For
- has exceptional writing, editing skills, and research skills with a high degree of professionalism
- has demonstrated success in creating engaging content that is tailored to goals and audience
- has a full understanding of SEO and Keywords
- can write content that reflects established voice and tone
- pays attention to detail and has the ability to effectively multi-task, prioritize and juggle projects in an organized deadline driven atmosphere
- looking for someone who is intimately familiar with our work and philosophy
- has prior experience in healthcare or science writing
- is passionate about health and making accurate health claims
- understands how to translate complex topics into simple ideas that are engaging and enjoyable to read
- has a positive attitude with a willingness to take on new challenges.
- is self-managed, responsible and dependable, excellent time management skills and works hard to accomplish tasks with little supervision
- is highly computer literate with proficiency in the Google suite of products
- Associate’s Degree; Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, journalism, English, communications preferred
- A strong Internet connection is required.
Why Join Our Team?
Dr. Ruscio is leading the charge to make alternative medicine more affordable, effective and practical, through a pragmatic application of evidence-based therapies. Dr. Ruscio’s ability to objectively analyze medical literature has made him a trusted voice of reason, a voice he shares on his top-rated podcast and website. As a team, we are passionate about helping people and setting a new standard in integrative medicine.
Our chief aims are to:
- help sick individuals improve their health
- do so as easily and efficiently as possible by leveraging systems, technology, and automation
- gather data from our clinic to publish, thus improving the field’s scientific basis
- have a joyful, engaging, and harmonious working environment with a team of A-players
What We Are Offering
Hours & Schedule
- This job is virtual, so you can perform it from anywhere.
- Someone on Central time would be preferable.
- Minimum of 1 article per week or 5 hours per week, with room for growth.
- $300-$500 per article based length and experience
What Makes Us Different?
We truly value our team; your voice is important and your feedback will be encouraged and acted upon. You will help to improve and shape our office into an even more fun and efficient operation than it already is.
You will be valued, listened to and a respected member of a small team who works together to create an office that is enjoyable to work in and enables patients to improve their health.
We look forward to hearing from you!